On line Internet Unit Rechartering
A representative of each unit can now complete the paperwork for renewing a charter online. From Internet Rechartering, you can indicate returning members, add new members, and update information for an individual or the chartered organization.
How to use Internet Rechartering
The November roundtables will feature training on Internet Rechartering. Each unit must select an adult to be its renewal processor; this adult must attend the training. Additionally, anyone who wants to learn more about how Internet Rechartering works can take the interactive Internet Rechartering tutorial and view the help.
To renew a charter online:
- Sixty days before your unit's expiration date, select a person to be your unit's renewal processor.
- The renewal processor attends the October roundtables to receive training and the unit access code.
- Sixty to 45 days before the unit's expiration date, the renewal processor clicks Recharter Now and begins the process.
- When the online process is completed, the renewal processor prints the completed charter renewal application.
- The unit leader and the chartered organization representative sign the charter renewal application. Bring the application along with the material you received in your recharter packet (such as the Quality Unit application), and all appropriate fees to your district's charter turn-in meeting.
Recharter Your Unit